Sunday, November 29, 2020
NOTICE: This event has expired.
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Do any of the following describe you?
- Realizing on Sunday night that you have no plan for the week, figuring you’ll just “wing it”?
- Missing an appointment because your forgot to write it down?
- Forgetting to move that uncompleted task from last Thursday to this Tuesday?
- Feeling like you’re really busy but not making progress (or making the progress you want to make)?
- Craving time to engage in regular reflection about your successes, lessons learned, and next steps?
You’re not alone! Trying to remain productive, juggle multiple tasks, stay motivated, and align your tasks with your goals can be overwhelming and even frustrating. Developing a weekly habit of reviewing and planning your weeks can help you remain organized, plan for the busy, and breathe a little bit easier each week.
Join us every Sunday at 3pm for dedicated time and (virtual) space to work on the habit of reviewing the past week, planning the week ahead, and aligning your to-do’s with your goals for the semester. We’ll also provide a few guiding questions to help you focus as well as providing you the opportunity to schedule one-on-one coaching sessions for a more in-depth focus on topics such as organization, prioritization, time and project management, and so much more!
Lectures & Workshops
TWU Students only
Add this event to your calendar...