Thursday, August 1, 2019
NOTICE: This event has expired.
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences is hosting a virtual information session on Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm.
At the Nutrition Information Session, you will be able to:
- Hear from faculty about TWU’s M.S in Exercise & Sports Nutrition, M.S. in Food Science and Flavor Chemistry, M.S. in Nutrition (online and classroom) and PhD. in Nutrition.
- Learn about exciting career opportunities in the field of Nutrition.
- Find the format that works best for you, choose between 100% online or a combination of online/classroom courses in Denton or Houston for our M.S. in Nutrition program.
- Experience how you can tailor our degrees to meet your professional needs.
- Learn how flavor chemists are in demand to develop new flavors and reformulate old ones.
- Understand the many opportunities available to graduates of our Ph.D. in Nutrition. Learn more about careers as a university educator, research scientist or specialized professional within the field of Nutrition.
Register Today: https://forms.gle/S3Qrf6L4ezjuMJ526
Open to the public
Add this event to your calendar...