Saturday, September 15, 2018
NOTICE: This event has expired.
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
TWU's College of Business will be hosting this event designed for professional women wanting to better understand money and make wise financial choices for themselves and their families. Panel discussions and presentations include:
- Women, Relationships and Money
- Why Retirement Planning Fails Women and 7 Steps to Correct It
- 5 Common Mistakes Women Make that Destroy their Credit and How to Avoid Them Forever!
- Easy Steps to Secure Financing and Make Smart Real Estate Choices
- How to Set Yourself Up for Success as an Entrepreneur
The event is open to the public. Space is limited.
*Includes parking, reserved seating and other giveaways
Open to the public
Dr. Dewaynna Horn
Add this event to your calendar...