Tuesday, December 7, 2021
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This speaker series is hosted by the College of Business and the Jane Nelson Institute for Women’s Leadership. It is designed to create dialogue about the opportunities and challenges for women in leadership. This series is for women managers and executives as well as students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends.
Virtual Sessions, 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021 – Crabs in a Barrel Syndrome Among Women Leaders
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021 – Leadership in a Virtual World
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – Impostor Syndrome
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 – A Few Good Women: Diversity and Inclusion in the C-Suite
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021 – Women on Board: A Conversation with Raquelle Lewis, Board of Directors CenterPoint Energy
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021 – Building Your Resume and Virtual Brand
For more information, contact Dr. Dewaynna Horn, Associate Dean and Associate Professor, College of Business at email@example.com.
Lectures & Workshops
Open to the public