Friday, January 11, 2019
NOTICE: This event has expired.
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Discover in this two-day summit, how leadership drives an organization's culture through intentional communication of shared values and visions.
Why should you attend?
- Explore key business practices that make Walt Disney Parks & Resort a worldwide success
- Adapt Disney’s insights to help drive business and sustain a competitive advantage
- Build stronger leadership skills to foster a healthy and productive culture
- Discover how to adapt the best practices of a global operation
- Learn time-tested approaches to how leadership drives culture in an organization
- Lead efforts to raise the standards in your team or organization
- Gain skills and knowledge to advance your career and/or current role and add a Disney Institute certificate to your credentials.
Early Bird Rate is $625 per person
Price increases to $675 per person on January 4, 2019
*TWU employees may not use p-cards to register. You must contact Center for Women in Business @940-898-2895 for IDT instructions.
- Everyone who attends will receive their very own Disney Institute Graduation Ears
- Two Disney Institute course-specific participant guides (one for each day)
- Buffet breakfast and lunch, all-day beverages and afternoon snacks
- Two personalized course-specific Disney Institute certificates to add to your credentials (one for each day)
- Attendees have the option of signing up during registration for 18 CPE credits from the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
What you will learn:
Day 1: Leadership
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Identify the personal and organizational values that enable you as a leader to deliver upon your vision as well as that of the organization.
- Establish and alignment of personal values and organizational values that can help bring the vision to life for your employees.
- Understand how values-infused leaders operationalize a supportive team culture.
- Identify strategies to sustain your organization’s values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Build your own personal legacy as a leader.
Day 2: Employee Engagement
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization’s culture.
- Shape your organization’s culture based on desired employee behaviors and select people who are a right fit for your culture.
- Adapt training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles by creating a holistic plan that drives employee engagement.
- Develop high-quality communication that strengthens your organization’s culture and engages your employees.
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care, including employee’s recognition and the elimination of workplace hassles.
Lectures & Workshops
Open to the public
Jody T. Rodriguez
Add this event to your calendar...